Scrabble word: PUDDING
In which Scrabble dictionary does PUDDING exist?
Definitions of PUDDING in dictionaries:
- noun - any of various soft thick unsweetened baked dishes
- noun - (British) the dessert course of a meal (`pud' is used informally)
- noun - any of various soft sweet desserts thickened usually with flour and baked or boiled or steamed
- A sweet dessert, usually containing flour or a cereal product, that has been boiled, steamed, or baked.
- A mixture with a soft, puddinglike consistency.
- A sausagelike preparation made with minced meat or various other ingredients stuffed into a bag or skin and boiled.
- noun - a thick, soft dessert
There are 7 letters in PUDDING: D D G I N P U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PUDDING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PUDDING plus a wildcard: PUDDING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PUDDING
Images for PUDDING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.