Scrabble word: PUDDING
In which Scrabble dictionary does PUDDING exist?
Definitions of PUDDING in dictionaries:
- noun - any of various soft thick unsweetened baked dishes
- noun - (British) the dessert course of a meal (`pud' is used informally)
- noun - any of various soft sweet desserts thickened usually with flour and baked or boiled or steamed
- A sweet dessert, usually containing flour or a cereal product, that has been boiled, steamed, or baked.
- A mixture with a soft, puddinglike consistency.
- A sausagelike preparation made with minced meat or various other ingredients stuffed into a bag or skin and boiled.
- noun - a thick, soft dessert