Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PUDDING
In which Scrabble dictionary does PUDDING exist?
Definitions of PUDDING in dictionaries:
- noun - any of various soft thick unsweetened baked dishes
- noun - (British) the dessert course of a meal (`pud' is used informally)
- noun - any of various soft sweet desserts thickened usually with flour and baked or boiled or steamed
- A sweet dessert, usually containing flour or a cereal product, that has been boiled, steamed, or baked.
- A mixture with a soft, puddinglike consistency.
- A sausagelike preparation made with minced meat or various other ingredients stuffed into a bag or skin and boiled.
- n - a thick, soft dessert
There are 7 letters in PUDDING: D D G I N P U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PUDDING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PUDDING plus a wildcard: PUDDING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PUDDING
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PUDDING
- Creamy Chocolate pudding - From PCRM.org (Physicians Committee For ...
- Vanilla pudding Serving 1 Ultimate Vanilla pudding (Perfect Stove Top ...
- Yank Sing - Deem Sum Gallery Dessert Items - Mango pudding
- FileMango pudding.JPG - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Strawberry pudding Recipe Cooking Recipes
- Jamaican Cornmeal pudding Recipe - Cook Like a Jamaican
- Japanese Custard pudding All Recipes For You
- Marys Writing Nook Grandmas Bread pudding
- Caramel pudding Recipe Cooking Recipes
- FileYorkshire pudding.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia