Scrabble word: PUCKER
In which Scrabble dictionary does PUCKER exist?
Definitions of PUCKER in dictionaries:
- noun - an irregular fold in an otherwise even surface (as in cloth)
- verb - to gather something into small wrinkles or folds
- verb - draw together into folds or puckers
- verb - become wrinkled or drawn together
- To gather into small wrinkles or folds.
- verb - to gather into small wrinkles or folds
There are 6 letters in PUCKER: C E K P R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PUCKER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PUCKER plus a wildcard: PUCKER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PUCKER
Images for PUCKER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.