Scrabble word: PUBLICITY
In which Scrabble dictionary does PUBLICITY exist?
Definitions of PUBLICITY in dictionaries:
- noun - a message issued in behalf of some product or cause or idea or person or institution
- noun - the quality of being open to public view
- Information that concerns a person, a group, an event, or a product and that is disseminated through various media to attract public notice.
- Public interest, notice, or notoriety achieved by the spreading of such information.
- The act, process, or occupation of disseminating information to gain public interest.
- The condition of being public.