Scrabble word: PUBLICITY
In which Scrabble dictionary does PUBLICITY exist?
Definitions of PUBLICITY in dictionaries:
- noun - a message issued in behalf of some product or cause or idea or person or institution
- noun - the quality of being open to public view
- Information that concerns a person, a group, an event, or a product and that is disseminated through various media to attract public notice.
- Public interest, notice, or notoriety achieved by the spreading of such information.
- The act, process, or occupation of disseminating information to gain public interest.
- The condition of being public.
There are 9 letters in PUBLICITY: B C I I L P T U Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PUBLICITY plus a wildcard: PUBLICITY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PUBLICITY
9 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PUBLICITY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.