Scrabble word: PSYCHOLOGY
In which Scrabble dictionary does PSYCHOLOGY exist?
Definitions of PSYCHOLOGY in dictionaries:
- noun - the science of mental life
- The science that deals with mental processes and behavior.
- The emotional and behavioral characteristics of an individual, a group, or an activity: the psychology of war.
- Subtle tactical action or argument used to manipulate or influence another: He used poor psychology on his employer when trying to make the point.
- The branch of metaphysics that studies the soul, the mind, and the relationship of life and mind to the functions of the body.
There are 10 letters in PSYCHOLOGY: C G H L O O P S Y Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PSYCHOLOGY plus a wildcard: PSYCHOLOGY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PSYCHOLOGY
10 letter words
9 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PSYCHOLOGY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.