Scrabble word: PSYCHOLOGY
In which Scrabble dictionary does PSYCHOLOGY exist?
Definitions of PSYCHOLOGY in dictionaries:
- noun - the science of mental life
- The science that deals with mental processes and behavior.
- The emotional and behavioral characteristics of an individual, a group, or an activity: the psychology of war.
- Subtle tactical action or argument used to manipulate or influence another: He used poor psychology on his employer when trying to make the point.
- The branch of metaphysics that studies the soul, the mind, and the relationship of life and mind to the functions of the body.