Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PROXIMAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does PROXIMAL exist?
Definitions of PROXIMAL in dictionaries:
- adj - situated nearest to point of attachment or origin
- Nearest; proximate.
- Nearer to a point of reference such as an origin, a point of attachment, or the midline of the body: the proximal end of a bone.
- adj - located near the point of origin
There are 8 letters in PROXIMAL: A I L M O P R X
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PROXIMAL plus a wildcard: PROXIMAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PROXIMAL
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PROXIMAL
- ... of materials from the proximal convoluted tubule back into the blood
- Nicoise Salad in Winter and The Rules proximal Kitchen
- upper crossed syndrome ucs is also referred to as proximal or shoulder ...
- carpals 8 metacarpals 5 phalanges proximal 5 middle 4 thumb lacks ...
- Quick Analogy A nephron is to the urinary system as the ...
- Diabetic Neuropathies Diabetic Amyotrophy Diabetic Autonomic ...
- Lunula -- the white half-moon-shaped structure near the base of the ...
- Humerus Fracture - Broken Upper Arm - ReQuest Physical Therapy
- scientia - Gluteal Region and Posterior Thigh - Lecture Notes
- ruptures are extremely rare the proximal rupture is at the attachment ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.