Scrabble word: PROVOKING
In which Scrabble dictionary does PROVOKING exist?
Definitions of PROVOKING in dictionaries:
- verb - call forth (emotions, feelings, and responses)
- verb - evoke or provoke to appear or occur
- verb - provide the needed stimulus for
- verb - annoy continually or chronically
- adj - causing or tending to cause anger or resentment
- Troubling the nerves or peace of mind, as by repeated vexations: a provoking delay at the airport.
- verb - to incite to anger or resentment
There are 9 letters in PROVOKING: G I K N O O P R V
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PROVOKING plus a wildcard: PROVOKING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PROVOKING
9 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PROVOKING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.