Scrabble word: PROVOKING
In which Scrabble dictionary does PROVOKING exist?
Definitions of PROVOKING in dictionaries:
- verb - call forth (emotions, feelings, and responses)
- verb - evoke or provoke to appear or occur
- verb - provide the needed stimulus for
- verb - annoy continually or chronically
- adj - causing or tending to cause anger or resentment
- Troubling the nerves or peace of mind, as by repeated vexations: a provoking delay at the airport.
- verb - to incite to anger or resentment