Scrabble word: PROVISION
In which Scrabble dictionary does PROVISION exist?
Definitions of PROVISION in dictionaries:
- noun - a stipulated condition
- noun - the activity of supplying or providing something
- noun - the cognitive process of thinking about what you will do in the event of something happening
- noun - a store or supply of something (especially of food or clothing or arms)
- verb - supply with provisions
- The act of supplying or fitting out.
- Something provided.
- A preparatory action or measure.
- A stipulation or qualification, especially a clause in a document or an agreement.