Scrabble word: PROVISION
Is PROVISION valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of PROVISION in dictionaries:
- noun - a stipulated condition
- noun - the activity of supplying or providing something
- noun - the cognitive process of thinking about what you will do in the event of something happening
- noun - a store or supply of something (especially of food or clothing or arms)
- verb - supply with provisions
- The act of supplying or fitting out.
- Something provided.
- A preparatory action or measure.
- A stipulation or qualification, especially a clause in a document or an agreement.
There are 9 letters in PROVISION: I I N O O P R S V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PROVISION
Click to search all anagrams of PROVISION plus a wildcard: PROVISION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PROVISION
9 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PROVISION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.