Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PROVIRUS
In which Scrabble dictionary does PROVIRUS exist?
Definitions of PROVIRUS in dictionaries:
- noun - cDNA copy of the RNA genome of a retrovirus
- adj - a form of virus [n -ES] : PROVIRAL
There are 8 letters in PROVIRUS: I O P R R S U V
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PROVIRUS plus a wildcard: PROVIRUS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PROVIRUS
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PROVIRUS
- specie of vibrio like Vibrio cholerae woul be nice someone ...
- ISHARMANTO - BIOLOGI GONZAGA REPRODUKSI VIRUS
- Deriving a million year old virus integrated in our genome Sympo(sci ...
- Reverse transcriptase polymerase chain reaction (RT-PCR) is a process ...
- Leukemia Map
- ... -forming oligonucleotides The integrated HIV-1 provirus as a target
- Members of a family of JmjC domain-containing oncoproteins immortalize ...
- ford expedition how air solenoid valves work
- Reverse transcription of the HIV genome into double strand DNA
- Supplemental Material and Methods
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.