Scrabble word: PROVINCIAL
Is PROVINCIAL valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of PROVINCIAL in dictionaries:
- noun - (Roman Catholic Church) an official in charge of an ecclesiastical province acting under the superior general of a religious order
- noun - a country person
- adj - of or associated with a province
- adj - characteristic of the provinces or their people
- Of or relating to a province.
- Of or characteristic of people from the provinces; not fashionable or sophisticated: “Well-educated professional women.. made me feel uncomfortably provincial” (J.
- Limited in perspective; narrow and self-centered.
- A native or inhabitant of the provinces.
- A person who has provincial ideas or habits.
There are 10 letters in PROVINCIAL: A C I I L N O P R V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PROVINCIAL
Click to search all anagrams of PROVINCIAL plus a wildcard: PROVINCIAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PROVINCIAL
10 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PROVINCIAL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.