Scrabble word: PROVIDENCE
In which Scrabble dictionary does PROVIDENCE exist?
Definitions of PROVIDENCE in dictionaries:
- noun - the capital and largest city of Rhode Island
- noun - the guardianship and control exercised by a deity
- noun - a manifestation of God's foresightful care for his creatures
- noun - the prudence and care exercised by someone in the management of resources
- Care or preparation in advance; foresight.
- Prudent management; economy.
- The care, guardianship, and control exercised by a deity; divine direction: “Some sought the key to history in the working of divine providence” (William Ebenstein).
There are 10 letters in PROVIDENCE: C D E E I N O P R V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PROVIDENCE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PROVIDENCE plus a wildcard: PROVIDENCE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PROVIDENCE
10 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PROVIDENCE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.