Scrabble word: PROTOCOL
In which Scrabble dictionary does PROTOCOL exist?
Definitions of PROTOCOL in dictionaries:
- noun - (computer science) rules determining the format and transmission of data
- noun - forms of ceremony and etiquette observed by diplomats and heads of state
- noun - code of correct conduct
- The forms of ceremony and etiquette observed by diplomats and heads of state.
- The first copy of a treaty or other such document before its ratification.
- A preliminary draft or record of a transaction.
- The plan for a course of medical treatment or for a scientific experiment.
- A standard procedure for regulating data transmission between computers.
- verb - to form a preliminary draft of an official document