Scrabble word: PROTOCOL
In which Scrabble dictionary does PROTOCOL exist?
Definitions of PROTOCOL in dictionaries:
- noun - (computer science) rules determining the format and transmission of data
- noun - forms of ceremony and etiquette observed by diplomats and heads of state
- noun - code of correct conduct
- The forms of ceremony and etiquette observed by diplomats and heads of state.
- The first copy of a treaty or other such document before its ratification.
- A preliminary draft or record of a transaction.
- The plan for a course of medical treatment or for a scientific experiment.
- A standard procedure for regulating data transmission between computers.
- verb - to form a preliminary draft of an official document
There are 8 letters in PROTOCOL: C L O O O P R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PROTOCOL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PROTOCOL plus a wildcard: PROTOCOL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PROTOCOL
Images for PROTOCOL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.