Scrabble word: PROSPEROUS
In which Scrabble dictionary does PROSPEROUS exist?
Definitions of PROSPEROUS in dictionaries:
- adj - in fortunate circumstances financially
- adj - very lively and profitable
- adj - marked by peace and prosperity
- adj - presaging or likely to bring good luck
- Having success; flourishing: a prosperous new business.
- Well-to-do; well-off: a prosperous family.
- Propitious; favorable: a prosperous moment to make a decision.
There are 10 letters in PROSPEROUS: E O O P P R R S S U
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PROSPEROUS plus a wildcard: PROSPEROUS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PROSPEROUS
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PROSPEROUS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.