Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PROSODY
In which Scrabble dictionary does PROSODY exist?
Definitions of PROSODY in dictionaries:
- noun - the patterns of stress and intonation in a language
- noun - (prosody) a system of versification
- noun - the study of poetic meter and the art of versification
- The study of the metrical structure of verse.
- A particular system of versification.
- adj - the study of poetical forms [n -DIES] : PROSODIC
There are 7 letters in PROSODY: D O O P R S Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PROSODY plus a wildcard: PROSODY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PROSODY
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PROSODY
- MetArt]prosody-LIZA-J[129P]--WWW.SE94SE.COM- ...
- d3 - alarood
- Vote prosody Supreme Goddess of the World - General Discussion Forum ...
- Speech prosody Studies Group
- prosody and Autism Spectrum Disorders.
- About Us prosody Events
- Click here for a map of the USC University Park campus . The Hedco ...
- Israeli_Sign_Language - prosody
- Analysis and synthesis of speech prosody based on articulatory ...
- Acoustics of prosody