Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PROROGUE
In which Scrabble dictionary does PROROGUE exist?
Definitions of PROROGUE in dictionaries:
- verb - hold back to a later time
- verb - adjourn by royal prerogative
- To discontinue a session of (a parliament, for example).
- To postpone; defer.
- v - to discontinue a session of
There are 8 letters in PROROGUE: E G O O P R R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PROROGUE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PROROGUE plus a wildcard: PROROGUE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PROROGUE
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PROROGUE
- Hope for Humanity Evo Morales and the Indigenous movement triumph in ...
- But the point is that the Canadian tipping point was the attack on ...
- Opposition urges McGuinty not to prorogue Provincial News Barrie ...
- KEEP CALM AND prorogue AWHILE - KEEP CALM AND CARRY ON Image Generator ...
- Legend of Zelda Doujinshi Zelda Main Nise prorogue eBay
- Share your prorogue Horror Stories Here Flaggmans Canada
- Design Bush Reagan 84 par suaveactivist Wordans Belgique
- Ontario Labour Minister Linda Jeffrey. (Jack BolandToronto Sun files)
- 2COS ...
- Journal of Parliamentary and Political Law Volume 6 Issue 2 August ...