Scrabble word: PROPRIETARY
In which Scrabble dictionary does PROPRIETARY exist?
Definitions of PROPRIETARY in dictionaries:
- noun - an unincorporated business owned by a single person who is responsible for its liabilities and entitled to its profits
- adj - protected by trademark or patent or copyright
- Of or relating to a proprietor or to proprietors as a group: proprietary rights.
- Exclusively owned; private: a proprietary hospital.
- Befitting an owner: a proprietary air.
- Owned by a private individual or corporation under a trademark or patent: a proprietary drug.
- A proprietor.
- A group of proprietors.
- Ownership; proprietorship.
- A proprietary medicine.
- One granted ownership of a proprietary colony.
There are 11 letters in PROPRIETARY: A E I O P P R R R T Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PROPRIETARY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PROPRIETARY plus a wildcard: PROPRIETARY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PROPRIETARY
11 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PROPRIETARY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.