Scrabble word: PROPOSITION
In which Scrabble dictionary does PROPOSITION exist?
Definitions of PROPOSITION in dictionaries:
- noun - (logic) a statement that affirms or denies something and is either true or false
- noun - a proposal offered for acceptance or rejection
- noun - an offer for a private bargain (especially a request for sexual favors)
- noun - the act of making a proposal
- noun - a task to be dealt with
- verb - suggest sex to
- A plan suggested for acceptance; a proposal.
- A matter to be dealt with; a task: Finding an affordable apartment will be a difficult proposition.
- An offer of a private bargain, especially a request for sexual relations.
- A subject for discussion or analysis.
- A statement in which the subject is affirmed or denied by the predicate.
- Something that is expressed in a statement, as opposed to the way it is expressed.
- To propose a private bargain to, especially to propose sexual relations with.
There are 11 letters in PROPOSITION: I I N O O O P P R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PROPOSITION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PROPOSITION plus a wildcard: PROPOSITION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PROPOSITION
11 letter words
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PROPOSITION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.