Scrabble word: PROPOSITION
In which Scrabble dictionary does PROPOSITION exist?
Definitions of PROPOSITION in dictionaries:
- noun - (logic) a statement that affirms or denies something and is either true or false
- noun - a proposal offered for acceptance or rejection
- noun - an offer for a private bargain (especially a request for sexual favors)
- noun - the act of making a proposal
- noun - a task to be dealt with
- verb - suggest sex to
- A plan suggested for acceptance; a proposal.
- A matter to be dealt with; a task: Finding an affordable apartment will be a difficult proposition.
- An offer of a private bargain, especially a request for sexual relations.
- A subject for discussion or analysis.
- A statement in which the subject is affirmed or denied by the predicate.
- Something that is expressed in a statement, as opposed to the way it is expressed.
- To propose a private bargain to, especially to propose sexual relations with.
There are 11 letters in PROPOSITION: I I N O O O P P R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PROPOSITION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PROPOSITION plus a wildcard: PROPOSITION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PROPOSITION
11 letter words
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words