Scrabble word: PROPORTIONAL
Is PROPORTIONAL valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of PROPORTIONAL in dictionaries:
- noun - one of the quantities in a mathematical proportion
- adj - properly related in size or degree or other measurable characteristics
- adj - having a constant ratio
- Forming a relationship with other parts or quantities; being in proportion.
- Properly related in size, degree, or other measurable characteristics; corresponding: Punishment ought to be proportional to the crime.
- Having the same or a constant ratio.
There are 12 letters in PROPORTIONAL: A I L N O O O P P R R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PROPORTIONAL
Click to search all anagrams of PROPORTIONAL plus a wildcard: PROPORTIONAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PROPORTIONAL
12 letter words
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PROPORTIONAL
Lookup in Wiki for PROPORTIONAL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.