Scrabble word: PROPORTION
Is PROPORTION valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PROPORTION in various dictionaries:
- noun - the quotient obtained when the magnitude of a part is divided by the magnitude of the whole
- noun - magnitude or extent
- noun - balance among the parts of something
- noun - the relation between things (or parts of things) with respect to their comparative quantity, magnitude, or degree
- noun - harmonious arrangement or relation of parts or elements within a whole (as in a design)
- verb - give pleasant proportions to
- verb - adjust in size relative to other things
- A part considered in relation to the whole.
- A relationship between things or parts of things with respect to comparative magnitude, quantity, or degree: the proper proportion between oil and vinegar in the dressing.
- A relationship between quantities such that if one varies then another varies in a manner dependent on the first: “We do not always find visible happiness in proportion to visible virtue” (Samuel Johnson).
- Agreeable or harmonious relation of parts within a whole; balance or symmetry.
- Often proportions.
- A statement of equality between two ratios.
- To adjust so that proper relations between parts are attained.
- These nouns are compared as they mean aesthetic arrangement, as in a design, marked by proper distribution of elements.
There are 10 letters in PROPORTION: I N O O O P P R R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PROPORTION
To search all scrabble anagrams of PROPORTION, to go: PROPORTION?
Rearrange the letters in PROPORTION and see some winning combinations
10 letters out of PROPORTION
7 letters out of PROPORTION
6 letters out of PROPORTION
5 letters out of PROPORTION
4 letters out of PROPORTION
3 letters out of PROPORTION
2 letters out of PROPORTION
Images for PROPORTION
Lookup in Wiki for PROPORTION
Anagrammer is game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like SCRABBLE, Words With Friends, WordFeud, Letterpress, Hangman and so forth. We keep up-to-date dictionaries of almost every game out there. While to do well in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, to take your game to the next level you need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark our Scrabble and Words With Friends unscrambler, it will be a very helpful tool for you. Explore our site and you will find educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player.