Scrabble word: PROPERER
Is PROPERER valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of PROPERER in dictionaries:
- adj - marked by suitability or rightness or appropriateness
- adj - having all the qualities typical of the thing specified
- adj - limited to the thing specified
- adj - appropriate for a condition or purpose or occasion or a person's character, needs
- adv - appropriate [adj] : SUITABLY
- noun - a portion of the Mass
There are 8 letters in PROPERER: E E O P P R R R
Click to search all anagrams of PROPERER plus a wildcard: PROPERER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PROPERER
Images for PROPERER
Lookup in Wiki for PROPERER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.