Scrabble word: PROPAGATE
In which Scrabble dictionary does PROPAGATE exist?
Definitions of PROPAGATE in dictionaries:
- verb - transmit from one generation to the next
- verb - travel through the air
- verb - transmit
- verb - become distributed or widespread
- verb - transmit or cause to broaden or spread
- verb - cause to become widely known
- verb - cause to propagate, as by grafting or layering
- verb - multiply sexually or asexually
- To cause (an organism) to multiply or breed.
- To breed (offspring).
- To transmit (characteristics) from one generation to another.
- To cause to extend to a broader area or larger number; spread: missionaries who propagate the faith.
- To make widely known; publicize: propagate a rumor.
- To cause (a wave, for example) to move in some direction or through a medium; transmit.
- To have offspring; multiply.
- To extend to a broader area or larger number; spread.
- To move through a medium.