Scrabble word: PROPAGATE
In which Scrabble dictionary does PROPAGATE exist?
Definitions of PROPAGATE in dictionaries:
- verb - transmit from one generation to the next
- verb - travel through the air
- verb - transmit
- verb - become distributed or widespread
- verb - transmit or cause to broaden or spread
- verb - cause to become widely known
- verb - cause to propagate, as by grafting or layering
- verb - multiply sexually or asexually
- To cause (an organism) to multiply or breed.
- To breed (offspring).
- To transmit (characteristics) from one generation to another.
- To cause to extend to a broader area or larger number; spread: missionaries who propagate the faith.
- To make widely known; publicize: propagate a rumor.
- To cause (a wave, for example) to move in some direction or through a medium; transmit.
- To have offspring; multiply.
- To extend to a broader area or larger number; spread.
- To move through a medium.
There are 9 letters in PROPAGATE: A A E G O P P R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PROPAGATE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PROPAGATE plus a wildcard: PROPAGATE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PROPAGATE
9 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PROPAGATE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.