Scrabble word: PROMPTER
In which Scrabble dictionary does PROMPTER exist?
Definitions of PROMPTER in dictionaries:
- noun - someone who assists a performer by providing the next words of a forgotten speech
- noun - a device that displays words for people to read
- adj - according to schedule or without delay
- adj - ready and willing or quick to act
- adj - performed with little or no delay
- adj - quick to act or respond
- verb - to induce to action
There are 8 letters in PROMPTER: E M O P P R R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PROMPTER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PROMPTER plus a wildcard: PROMPTER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PROMPTER
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PROMPTER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.