Scrabble word: PROMPTED
In which Scrabble dictionary does PROMPTED exist?
Definitions of PROMPTED in dictionaries:
- verb - give an incentive for action
- verb - serve as the inciting cause of
- verb - assist (somebody acting or reciting) by suggesting the next words of something forgotten or imperfectly learned
- adj - quick to act or respond
- verb - to induce to action
There are 8 letters in PROMPTED: D E M O P P R T
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PROMPTED plus a wildcard: PROMPTED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PROMPTED
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PROMPTED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.