Scrabble word: PROMINENCE
In which Scrabble dictionary does PROMINENCE exist?
Definitions of PROMINENCE in dictionaries:
- noun - the state of being prominent: widely known or eminent
- noun - relative importance
- noun - something that bulges out or is protuberant or projects from its surroundings
- The quality or condition of being prominent.
- Something prominent, especially an area of land raised above its surroundings.
- A small projection or protuberance.
- A tonguelike cloud of flaming gas rising from the sun’s surface, visible as part of the corona during a total solar eclipse.
There are 10 letters in PROMINENCE: C E E I M N N O P R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PROMINENCE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PROMINENCE plus a wildcard: PROMINENCE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PROMINENCE
10 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words