Scrabble word: PROMINENCE
In which Scrabble dictionary does PROMINENCE exist?
Definitions of PROMINENCE in dictionaries:
- noun - the state of being prominent: widely known or eminent
- noun - relative importance
- noun - something that bulges out or is protuberant or projects from its surroundings
- The quality or condition of being prominent.
- Something prominent, especially an area of land raised above its surroundings.
- A small projection or protuberance.
- A tonguelike cloud of flaming gas rising from the sun’s surface, visible as part of the corona during a total solar eclipse.
There are 10 letters in PROMINENCE: C E E I M N N O P R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PROMINENCE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PROMINENCE plus a wildcard: PROMINENCE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PROMINENCE
10 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PROMINENCE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.