Scrabble word: PROMENADE
Is PROMENADE valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of PROMENADE in dictionaries:
- noun - a formal ball held for a school class toward the end of the academic year
- noun - a public area set aside as a pedestrian walk
- noun - a square dance figure
- noun - a march of all the guests at the opening of a formal dance
- noun - a leisurely walk (usually in some public place)
- verb - march in a procession
- verb - take a leisurely walk
- A leisurely walk, especially one taken in a public place as a social activity.
- A public place for such walking.
- A formal dance; a ball.
- A march of all the guests at the opening of a ball.
- A square-dance figure in which couples march counterclockwise in a circle.
- To go on a leisurely walk.
- To execute a promenade at a ball or in square dancing.
- To take a promenade along or through.
- To take or display on or as if on a promenade.
There are 9 letters in PROMENADE: A D E E M N O P R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PROMENADE
Click to search all anagrams of PROMENADE plus a wildcard: PROMENADE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PROMENADE
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PROMENADE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.