Scrabble word: PROLOGUE
In which Scrabble dictionary does PROLOGUE exist?
Definitions of PROLOGUE in dictionaries:
- noun - an introduction to a play
- An introduction or a preface, especially a poem recited to introduce a play.
- An introduction or introductory chapter, as to a novel.
- An introductory act, event, or period.
- verb - to provide with an introductory statement
There are 8 letters in PROLOGUE: E G L O O P R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PROLOGUE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PROLOGUE plus a wildcard: PROLOGUE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PROLOGUE
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PROLOGUE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.