Scrabble word: PROJECTS
In which Scrabble dictionary does PROJECTS exist?
Definitions of PROJECTS in dictionaries:
- noun - any piece of work that is undertaken or attempted
- noun - a planned undertaking
- verb - communicate vividly
- verb - extend out or project in space
- verb - transfer (ideas or principles) from one domain into another
- verb - project on a screen
- verb - cause to be heard
- verb - draw a projection of
- verb - make or work out a plan for
- verb - present for consideration, examination, criticism, etc.
- verb - imagine
- verb - put or send forth
- verb - throw, send, or cast forward
- verb - regard as objective
- verb - to extend outward
There are 8 letters in PROJECTS: C E J O P R S T
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PROJECTS plus a wildcard: PROJECTS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PROJECTS
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PROJECTS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.