Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PROJECTOR
In which Scrabble dictionary does PROJECTOR exist?
Definitions of PROJECTOR in dictionaries:
- noun - an optical device for projecting a beam of light
- noun - an optical instrument that projects an enlarged image onto a screen
- A device for projecting a beam of light.
- A machine for projecting an image onto a screen.
- One who devises plans or projects.
There are 9 letters in PROJECTOR: C E J O O P R R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PROJECTOR
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PROJECTOR plus a wildcard: PROJECTOR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PROJECTOR
9 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PROJECTOR
- The REALiS X600 Multimedia projector offers 3500 lumens of brightness ...
- ... projector hire projector rental projector hire Melbourne hireData
- Aiptek V50 mini projector Mini projectors
- Philips LC4431 cBright SV2 Impact SVGA 1500 ANSI Lumens LCD projector
- Apollo 3002 Overhead projector Overhead projectors Overhead ...
- lcd projector no longer available back to video projector main
- Sony is expanding its line of high-brightness 3LCD business projectors ...
- Sony VPL-VW90ES & VPL-VWPRO1 3D and 2D Front projectors Announced ...
- Philips LC4433 cSmart SVGA 1000 Ansi Lumens LCD Video projector
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.