Scrabble word: PROJECTION
Is PROJECTION valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of PROJECTION in dictionaries:
- noun - a prediction made by extrapolating from past observations
- noun - the projection of an image from a film onto a screen
- noun - a planned undertaking
- noun - any structure that branches out from a central support
- noun - any solid convex shape that juts out from something
- noun - (psychiatry) a defense mechanism by which your own traits and emotions are attributed to someone else
- noun - the acoustic phenomenon that gives sound a penetrating quality
- noun - the representation of a figure or solid on a plane as it would look from a particular direction
- noun - the act of projecting out from something
- noun - the act of expelling or projecting or ejecting
- The act of projecting or the condition of being projected.
- A thing or part that extends outward beyond a prevailing line or surface: spiky projections on top of a fence; a projection of land along the coast.
- A plan for an anticipated course of action: “facilities [that] are vital to the projection of U.
- A prediction or an estimate of something in the future, based on present data or trends.
- The process of projecting a filmed image onto a screen or other viewing surface.
- An image so projected.
- The image of a geometric figure reproduced on a line, plane, or surface.
- A system of intersecting lines, such as the grid of a map, on which part or all of the globe or another spherical surface is represented as a plane surface.
- The attribution of one’s own attitudes, feelings, or suppositions to others: “Even trained anthropologists have been guilty of unconscious projection—of clothing the subjects of their research in theories brought with them into the field” (Alex Shoumatoff).
- The attribution of one’s own attitudes, feelings, or desires to someone or something as a naive or unconscious defense against anxiety or guilt.
There are 10 letters in PROJECTION: C E I J N O O P R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PROJECTION
Click to search all anagrams of PROJECTION plus a wildcard: PROJECTION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PROJECTION
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PROJECTION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.