Scrabble word: PROJECTING
Is PROJECTING valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of PROJECTING in dictionaries:
- verb - communicate vividly
- verb - extend out or project in space
- verb - transfer (ideas or principles) from one domain into another
- verb - project on a screen
- verb - cause to be heard
- verb - draw a projection of
- verb - make or work out a plan for
- verb - present for consideration, examination, criticism, etc.
- verb - imagine
- verb - put or send forth
- verb - throw, send, or cast forward
- verb - regard as objective
- adj - extending out above or beyond a surface or boundary
- verb - to extend outward
There are 10 letters in PROJECTING: C E G I J N O P R T
Click to search all anagrams of PROJECTING plus a wildcard: PROJECTING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PROJECTING
10 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PROJECTING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.