Scrabble word: PROJECTILE
In which Scrabble dictionary does PROJECTILE exist?
Definitions of PROJECTILE in dictionaries:
- noun - a weapon that is forcibly thrown or projected at a targets but is not self-propelled
- noun - any vehicle self-propelled by a rocket engine
- adj - impelling or impelled forward
- A fired, thrown, or otherwise propelled object, such as a bullet, having no capacity for self-propulsion.
- A self-propelled missile, such as a rocket.
- Capable of being impelled or hurled forward.
- Driving forward; impelling: a projectile force.
- Capable of being thrust outward; protrusile.
There are 10 letters in PROJECTILE: C E E I J L O P R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PROJECTILE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PROJECTILE plus a wildcard: PROJECTILE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PROJECTILE
10 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PROJECTILE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.