Scrabble word: PROGRESSION
In which Scrabble dictionary does PROGRESSION exist?
Definitions of PROGRESSION in dictionaries:
- noun - a series with a definite pattern of advance
- noun - a movement forward
- noun - the act of moving forward (as toward a goal)
- The process of progressing; progress.
- Movement from one member of a continuous series to the next.
- A continuous series; a sequence.
- A series of numbers or quantities in which there is always the same relation between each quantity and the one succeeding it.
- A succession of tones or chords.
- A series of repetitions of a phrase, each in a new position on the scale.
There are 11 letters in PROGRESSION: E G I N O O P R R S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PROGRESSION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PROGRESSION plus a wildcard: PROGRESSION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PROGRESSION
11 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PROGRESSION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.