Scrabble word: PROGRAMMING
In which Scrabble dictionary does PROGRAMMING exist?
Definitions of PROGRAMMING in dictionaries:
- noun - setting an order and time for planned events
- noun - creating a sequence of instructions to enable the computer to do something
- noun - a series of steps to be carried out or goals to be accomplished
- noun - a system of projects or services intended to meet a public need
- noun - a radio or television show
- noun - a document stating the aims and principles of a political party
- noun - an announcement of the events that will occur as part of a theatrical or sporting event
- noun - an integrated course of academic studies
- noun - (computer science) a sequence of instructions that a computer can interpret and execute
- noun - a performance (or series of performances) at a public presentation
- verb - write a computer program
- verb - arrange a program of or for
- The designing, scheduling, or planning of a program.
There are 11 letters in PROGRAMMING: A G G I M M N O P R R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PROGRAMMING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PROGRAMMING plus a wildcard: PROGRAMMING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PROGRAMMING
11 letter words
10 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PROGRAMMING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.