Scrabble word: PROFUNDITY
In which Scrabble dictionary does PROFUNDITY exist?
Definitions of PROFUNDITY in dictionaries:
- noun - wisdom that is recondite and abstruse and profound
- noun - intellectual depth
- noun - the intellectual ability to penetrate deeply into ideas
- noun - the quality of being physically deep
- Great depth.
- Depth of intellect, feeling, or meaning.
- Something profound or abstruse.
There are 10 letters in PROFUNDITY: D F I N O P R T U Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PROFUNDITY plus a wildcard: PROFUNDITY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PROFUNDITY
10 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PROFUNDITY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.