Scrabble word: PROFOUND
In which Scrabble dictionary does PROFOUND exist?
Definitions of PROFOUND in dictionaries:
- adj - showing intellectual penetration or emotional depth
- adj - of the greatest intensity
- adj - far-reaching and thoroughgoing in effect especially on the nature of something
- adj - coming from deep within one
- adj - (of sleep) deep and complete
- adj - situated at or extending to great depth
- Situated at, extending to, or coming from a great depth; deep.
- Coming as if from the depths of one’s being: profound contempt.
- Thoroughgoing; far-reaching: profound social changes.
- Penetrating beyond what is superficial or obvious: a profound insight.
- Unqualified; absolute: a profound silence.
- adj - intellectually deep and penetrating
- noun - something that is very deep