Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PROFOUND
In which Scrabble dictionary does PROFOUND exist?
Definitions of PROFOUND in dictionaries:
- adj - showing intellectual penetration or emotional depth
- adj - of the greatest intensity
- adj - far-reaching and thoroughgoing in effect especially on the nature of something
- adj - coming from deep within one
- adj - (of sleep) deep and complete
- adj - situated at or extending to great depth
- Situated at, extending to, or coming from a great depth; deep.
- Coming as if from the depths of one’s being: profound contempt.
- Thoroughgoing; far-reaching: profound social changes.
- Penetrating beyond what is superficial or obvious: a profound insight.
- Unqualified; absolute: a profound silence.
- adj - intellectually deep and penetrating
- noun - something that is very deep
There are 8 letters in PROFOUND: D F N O O P R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PROFOUND
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PROFOUND plus a wildcard: PROFOUND?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PROFOUND
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PROFOUND
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.