Scrabble word: PROFANE
In which Scrabble dictionary does PROFANE exist?
Definitions of PROFANE in dictionaries:
- verb - corrupt morally or by intemperance or sensuality
- verb - violate the sacred character of a place or language
- adj - characterized by profanity or cursing
- adj - not concerned with or devoted to religion
- adj - not holy because unconsecrated or impure or defiled
- adj - grossly irreverent toward what is held to be sacred
- Marked by contempt or irreverence for what is sacred: profane words.
- Nonreligious in subject matter, form, or use; secular: sacred and profane music.
- Not admitted into a body of secret knowledge or ritual; uninitiated.
- Vulgar; coarse.
- To treat with irreverence: profane the name of God.
- These adjectives mean showing or marked by irreverence or contempt for what is sacred.
- verb - to treat with irreverence or abuse
There are 7 letters in PROFANE: A E F N O P R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PROFANE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PROFANE plus a wildcard: PROFANE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PROFANE
7 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PROFANE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.