Scrabble word: PRODUCTIVITY
In which Scrabble dictionary does PRODUCTIVITY exist?
Definitions of PRODUCTIVITY in dictionaries:
- noun - the quality of being productive or having the power to produce
- noun - (economics) the ratio of the quantity and quality of units produced to the labor per unit of time
- The quality of being productive.
- The rate at which goods or services are produced especially output per unit of labor.
- The rate at which radiant energy is used by producers to form organic substances as food for consumers.
There are 12 letters in PRODUCTIVITY: C D I I O P R T T U V Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PRODUCTIVITY plus a wildcard: PRODUCTIVITY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PRODUCTIVITY
12 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PRODUCTIVITY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.