Scrabble word: PRODUCTIVITY
In which Scrabble dictionary does PRODUCTIVITY exist?
Definitions of PRODUCTIVITY in dictionaries:
- noun - the quality of being productive or having the power to produce
- noun - (economics) the ratio of the quantity and quality of units produced to the labor per unit of time
- The quality of being productive.
- The rate at which goods or services are produced especially output per unit of labor.
- The rate at which radiant energy is used by producers to form organic substances as food for consumers.