Scrabble word: PRODUCTIVITY
In which Scrabble dictionary does PRODUCTIVITY exist?
Definitions of PRODUCTIVITY in dictionaries:
- noun - the quality of being productive or having the power to produce
- noun - (economics) the ratio of the quantity and quality of units produced to the labor per unit of time
- The quality of being productive.
- The rate at which goods or services are produced especially output per unit of labor.
- The rate at which radiant energy is used by producers to form organic substances as food for consumers.
There are 12 letters in PRODUCTIVITY: C D I I O P R T T U V Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PRODUCTIVITY plus a wildcard: PRODUCTIVITY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PRODUCTIVITY
12 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words