Scrabble word: PRODIGIOUS
In which Scrabble dictionary does PRODIGIOUS exist?
Definitions of PRODIGIOUS in dictionaries:
- adj - so great in size or force or extent as to elicit awe
- adj - of momentous or ominous significance
- adj - far beyond what is usual in magnitude or degree
- Impressively great in size, force, or extent; enormous: a prodigious storm.
- Extraordinary; marvelous: the young Mozart’s prodigious talents.
- Portentous; ominous.
There are 10 letters in PRODIGIOUS: D G I I O O P R S U
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PRODIGIOUS plus a wildcard: PRODIGIOUS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PRODIGIOUS
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PRODIGIOUS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.