Scrabble word: PROCONSUL
In which Scrabble dictionary does PROCONSUL exist?
Definitions of PROCONSUL in dictionaries:
- noun - an official in a modern colony who has considerable administrative power
- noun - a provincial governor of consular rank in the Roman Republic and Roman Empire
- noun - an anthropoid ape of the genus Proconsul
- A provincial governor of consular rank in the Roman Republic and Roman Empire.
- A high administrator in one of the modern colonial empires.
There are 9 letters in PROCONSUL: C L N O O P R S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PROCONSUL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PROCONSUL plus a wildcard: PROCONSUL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PROCONSUL
9 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PROCONSUL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.