Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PROCESSOR
In which Scrabble dictionary does PROCESSOR exist?
Definitions of PROCESSOR in dictionaries:
- noun - a business engaged in processing agricultural products and preparing them for market
- noun - someone who processes things (foods or photographs or applicants etc.)
- noun - (computer science) the part of a computer (a microprocessor chip) that does most of the data processing
- One that processes, especially an apparatus for preparing, treating, or converting material: a wood pulp processor.
- Computer Science.
- A computer.
- A central processing unit.
- A program that translates another program into a form acceptable by the computer being used.
There are 9 letters in PROCESSOR: C E O O P R R S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PROCESSOR
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PROCESSOR plus a wildcard: PROCESSOR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PROCESSOR
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PROCESSOR
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.