Scrabble word: PROCESSOR
In which Scrabble dictionary does PROCESSOR exist?
Definitions of PROCESSOR in dictionaries:
- noun - a business engaged in processing agricultural products and preparing them for market
- noun - someone who processes things (foods or photographs or applicants etc.)
- noun - (computer science) the part of a computer (a microprocessor chip) that does most of the data processing
- One that processes, especially an apparatus for preparing, treating, or converting material: a wood pulp processor.
- Computer Science.
- A computer.
- A central processing unit.
- A program that translates another program into a form acceptable by the computer being used.