Scrabble word: PROCESSIONAL
Is PROCESSIONAL valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of PROCESSIONAL in dictionaries:
- noun - religious music used in a procession
- adj - intended for use in a procession
- adj - of or relating to or characteristic of a procession
- A book containing the rituals observed during a religious procession.
- A piece played or sung when the clergy enter a church at the beginning of a service.
- Music intended to be played or sung during a procession.