Scrabble word: PROCESSIONAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does PROCESSIONAL exist?
Definitions of PROCESSIONAL in dictionaries:
- noun - religious music used in a procession
- adj - intended for use in a procession
- adj - of or relating to or characteristic of a procession
- A book containing the rituals observed during a religious procession.
- A piece played or sung when the clergy enter a church at the beginning of a service.
- Music intended to be played or sung during a procession.
There are 12 letters in PROCESSIONAL: A C E I L N O O P R S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PROCESSIONAL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PROCESSIONAL plus a wildcard: PROCESSIONAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PROCESSIONAL
12 letter words
11 letter words
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PROCESSIONAL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.