Scrabble word: PROCEEDING
In which Scrabble dictionary does PROCEEDING exist?
Definitions of PROCEEDING in dictionaries:
- noun - (law) the institution of a sequence of steps by which legal judgments are invoked
- verb - continue talking
- verb - move ahead
- verb - follow a procedure or take a course
- verb - follow a certain course
- verb - continue a certain state, condition, or activity
- A course of action; a procedure.
- Legal action; litigation.
- The instituting or conducting of legal action.
There are 10 letters in PROCEEDING: C D E E G I N O P R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PROCEEDING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PROCEEDING plus a wildcard: PROCEEDING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PROCEEDING
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PROCEEDING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.