Scrabble word: PROBOSCIS
In which Scrabble dictionary does PROBOSCIS exist?
Definitions of PROBOSCIS in dictionaries:
- noun - the human nose (especially when it is large)
- noun - a long flexible snout as of an elephant
- A long, flexible snout or trunk, as of an elephant.
- The slender, tubular feeding and sucking organ of certain invertebrates, such as insects, worms, and mollusks.
- A human nose, especially a prominent one.
There are 9 letters in PROBOSCIS: B C I O O P R S S
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PROBOSCIS plus a wildcard: PROBOSCIS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PROBOSCIS
9 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PROBOSCIS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.