Scrabble word: PROBLEMATIC
In which Scrabble dictionary does PROBLEMATIC exist?
Definitions of PROBLEMATIC in dictionaries:
- adj - open to doubt or debate
- adj - making great mental demands
- Posing a problem; difficult to solve: a problematic situation in the home.
- Open to doubt; debatable: “if you ever get married, which seems to me extremely problematic” (Oscar Wilde).
- Not settled; unresolved or dubious: a problematic future.
There are 11 letters in PROBLEMATIC: A B C E I L M O P R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PROBLEMATIC
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PROBLEMATIC plus a wildcard: PROBLEMATIC?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PROBLEMATIC
11 letter words
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PROBLEMATIC
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.