Scrabble word: PROBLEM
In which Scrabble dictionary does PROBLEM exist?
Definitions of PROBLEM in dictionaries:
- noun - a state of difficulty that needs to be resolved
- noun - a question raised for consideration or solution
- noun - a source of difficulty
- A question to be considered, solved, or answered: math problems; the problem of how to hem a skirt evenly.
- See Usage Note at dilemma.
- Difficult to deal with or control: a problem child; problem customers.
- Dealing with a moral or social problem: a problem play.
- noun - a perplexing question or situation