Scrabble word: PROBLEM
In which Scrabble dictionary does PROBLEM exist?
Definitions of PROBLEM in dictionaries:
- noun - a state of difficulty that needs to be resolved
- noun - a question raised for consideration or solution
- noun - a source of difficulty
- A question to be considered, solved, or answered: math problems; the problem of how to hem a skirt evenly.
- See Usage Note at dilemma.
- Difficult to deal with or control: a problem child; problem customers.
- Dealing with a moral or social problem: a problem play.
- noun - a perplexing question or situation
There are 7 letters in PROBLEM: B E L M O P R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PROBLEM
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PROBLEM plus a wildcard: PROBLEM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PROBLEM
7 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PROBLEM
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.