Scrabble word: PRIVILY
In which Scrabble dictionary does PRIVILY exist?
Definitions of PRIVILY in dictionaries:
- adv - confidentially or in secret
- In a privy manner; privately or secretly.
- adj - secluded from the sight, presence, or intrusion of others
- noun - a soldier of lower rank
- noun - a toilet housed in a small structure
There are 7 letters in PRIVILY: I I L P R V Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PRIVILY plus a wildcard: PRIVILY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PRIVILY
Images for PRIVILY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.