Scrabble word: PRIVILEGED
In which Scrabble dictionary does PRIVILEGED exist?
Definitions of PRIVILEGED in dictionaries:
- verb - bestow a privilege upon
- adj - blessed with privileges
- adj - not subject to usual rules or penalties
- adj - confined to an exclusive group
- Enjoying a privilege or having privileges: privileged students.
- Those enjoying a privilege or having privileges: tax laws that favored the privileged at the expense of the disadvantaged.
There are 10 letters in PRIVILEGED: D E E G I I L P R V
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PRIVILEGED plus a wildcard: PRIVILEGED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PRIVILEGED
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PRIVILEGED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.