Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PRISMOIDS
In which Scrabble dictionary does PRISMOIDS exist?
Definitions of PRISMOIDS in dictionaries:
- noun - a prismatoid whose bases are polygons having the same number of sides and whose other faces are trapezoids or parallelograms
- n - a geometric solid
There are 9 letters in PRISMOIDS: D I I M O P R S S
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PRISMOIDS plus a wildcard: PRISMOIDS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PRISMOIDS
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PRISMOIDS
- blacklogThe prismoids by Richard Clifton-Dey.
- polyethylene terephthalate recycling polyisoprene recycling
- Media Training and Crisis Communications
- 22 point star of form 56. Each ring has 5 points and there are 6 ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.