Scrabble word: PRIORITY
In which Scrabble dictionary does PRIORITY exist?
Definitions of PRIORITY in dictionaries:
- noun - status established in order of importance or urgency
- noun - preceding in time
- Precedence, especially established by order of importance or urgency.
- An established right to precedence.
- An authoritative rating that establishes such precedence.
- A preceding or coming earlier in time.
- Something afforded or deserving prior attention.
- noun - precedence established by importance
There are 8 letters in PRIORITY: I I O P R R T Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PRIORITY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PRIORITY plus a wildcard: PRIORITY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PRIORITY
Images for PRIORITY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.