Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PRINCIPAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does PRINCIPAL exist?
Definitions of PRINCIPAL in dictionaries:
- noun - the original amount of a debt on which interest is calculated
- noun - the educator who has executive authority for a school
- noun - an actor who plays a principal role
- noun - capital as contrasted with the income derived from it
- noun - (criminal law) any person involved in a criminal offense, regardless of whether the person profits from such involvement
- noun - the major party to a financial transaction at a stock exchange
- adj - most important element
- First, highest, or foremost in importance, rank, worth, or degree; chief.
- Of, relating to, or being financial principal, or a principal in a financial transaction.
- One who holds a position of presiding rank, especially the head of an elementary school or high school.
- A main participant in a situation.
- A person having a leading or starring role.
- The capital or main body of an estate or a financial holding as distinguished from the interest or revenue from it.
- A sum of money owed as a debt, upon which interest is calculated.
- A person who empowers another to act as his or her representative.
- The person having prime responsibility for an obligation as distinguished from one who acts as surety or as an endorser.
- One who commits or is an accomplice to a crime.
- As an adjective it has the sense of “chief” or “leading.
There are 9 letters in PRINCIPAL: A C I I L N P P R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PRINCIPAL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PRINCIPAL plus a wildcard: PRINCIPAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PRINCIPAL
9 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PRINCIPAL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.