Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PRIMITIVISM
In which Scrabble dictionary does PRIMITIVISM exist?
Definitions of PRIMITIVISM in dictionaries:
- noun - a wild or unrefined state
- noun - a genre characteristic of (or imitative of) primitive artists or children
- The condition or quality of being primitive.
- The style characteristic of a primitive artist.
- A belief that it is best to live simply and in a natural environment.
- A belief that the acquisitions of civilization are evil or that the earliest period of human history was the best.
There are 11 letters in PRIMITIVISM: I I I I M M P R S T V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PRIMITIVISM
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PRIMITIVISM plus a wildcard: PRIMITIVISM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PRIMITIVISM
11 letter words
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PRIMITIVISM
- primitivism - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Colonial Histories and Vdda primitivism
- Paintings of 4 Vairumati Post Impressionism primitivism Paul Gauguin ...
- ... at the fundamental conflicts between anarchism and primitivism
- Neo-primitivism Experience of Cayce Pollard
- Ross Lovegrove_Interieur 2012_Future primitivism Car.jpg
- primitivism revisited
- FIMBULVINTER - anarko-primitivism p svenska October 2011
- Ttulo Title El primitivismo
- John Counter Art Modernist primitivism Paintings & Drawings