Scrabble word: PRIMITIVISM
In which Scrabble dictionary does PRIMITIVISM exist?
Definitions of PRIMITIVISM in dictionaries:
- noun - a wild or unrefined state
- noun - a genre characteristic of (or imitative of) primitive artists or children
- The condition or quality of being primitive.
- The style characteristic of a primitive artist.
- A belief that it is best to live simply and in a natural environment.
- A belief that the acquisitions of civilization are evil or that the earliest period of human history was the best.
There are 11 letters in PRIMITIVISM: I I I I M M P R S T V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PRIMITIVISM
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PRIMITIVISM plus a wildcard: PRIMITIVISM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PRIMITIVISM
11 letter words
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PRIMITIVISM
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.