Scrabble word: PRIMITIVISM
In which Scrabble dictionary does PRIMITIVISM exist?
Definitions of PRIMITIVISM in dictionaries:
- noun - a wild or unrefined state
- noun - a genre characteristic of (or imitative of) primitive artists or children
- The condition or quality of being primitive.
- The style characteristic of a primitive artist.
- A belief that it is best to live simply and in a natural environment.
- A belief that the acquisitions of civilization are evil or that the earliest period of human history was the best.